WEN SIXTHIRTEEN Daily Cleansing Treatment
WEN SIXTHIRTEEN by Chaz Dean was designed to boost shine and deep treat all hair types. WEN SIXTIRTEEN is infused with soy and quinoa protein and their own amino acid blend, which restores strength and elasticity to your hair. Along with added oils and extracts such as ginger and lotus flower, this product nourishes your scalp and hair.
This product is also wheat and nut-free for those with gluten and nut allergies.
How To Use WEN SIXTHIRTEEN Daily Cleansing Treatment
* Rinse hair and apply the appropriate amount of WEN SIXTHIRTEEN. Apply through hair, adding a splash of water to help distribute. Remember, WEN will not lather.
* Massage into hair and leave in for the rest of your shower, then rinse completely.
* Apply a dime size to a quarter size amount depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner.
* For best results, it is suggested you cleanse, rinse and repeat. Use half the recommended pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Wen 613 a leave in or is it a regular conditioner?
This is a cleanser, you would use it the same way you use any of the cleansing conditioners. It is designed to be more deep conditioning than the other cleansers in the line.
- Is Wen Six Thirteen considered gluten-free?
Yes, it is. Instead of wheat protein, it contains soy and quinoa protein.
- Can Wen SixThirteen be used daily?
Yes, it can be used daily. Although all WEN products are designed so that you do not need to cleanse every day, there is no reason not to if that’s your preference.
- Is Wen Six Thirteen sulfate free and sodium chloride free?
Yes, it is.
WEN products are extremely popular and SIXTHIRTEEN is certainly no exception. While WEN SIXTHIRTEEN is a little pricey it is certainly worth the extra cost if you have hair that needs a little extra attention, plus it can be used on all hair types by just about anyone of any age.