Philips Wake-Up Light with Sunrise Simulation Alarm Clock
The simulated sunrise of the Philips Wake-Up Light provides a more natural waking experience and improves your morning energy level. This product features a soft UV-Free light with up to 300-lux illuminance and the light offers a pleasant glow.
This wake-up light offers the option of waking you up to your favorite FM radio station or to one of three pre-programmed nature sounds. This light comes with 20 brightness settings and convenient features such as non-slip feet and a dimming light so you can relax before bedtime.
At night, the Wake-Up Light provides a gradually dimming light that helps you to get a natural, restful sleep. With 20 brightness settings, the Wake-Up Light is also a convenient bedside lamp for reading or relaxing at night. The Wake-Up Light is designed with rubber, anti-slip feet, so it will sit securely on your nightstand. The projected display is paired with easy-to-use touch keys on top of the lamp.
In addition to FM radio stations, the Wake-Up Light can also wake you with one of three pre-programmed nature sounds, such as Birds in the Forest and Zen Garden. The Wake-Up Light also offers a snooze function, giving you an extra 9 minutes of sleep.
Philips Wake-Up Light HF3510 Key Features
• UV-Free Light
• Sunrise simulation and three sound selections wake you up naturally
• Light comes on 30 minutes before alarm time
• Dimming display with 20 brightness settings
• Control alarm times and snooze with easy-to-use touch keys
• Independent research shows that 92 percent of Philips users find it is easier to get out of bed.
What’s In The Box?
- 1 x Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3510/01
- 2 x AC/DC adaptors
- User manual
- 2-year guarantee
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Turn Off The Sounds And Only Have The Light As The Wake-Up Feature?
Yes, you can set the sound level to OFF when you create your wake-up profile.
- Are These Lights Dual Voltage?
No, these are 110.
- Does This Light Get Excessively Hot?
No, this light does not get hot since it uses LEDs.
- Can I Use This Clock When I’m Away From Home?
Yes, as long as you have the proper adapter.
While the Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock might be a little pricey it does make getting up in the morning a lot easier, and it’s scientifically proven to work. Along with being stylish and good looking the added FM radio feature is great if you like to listen to the radio in the morning.
The Philips Wake-Up Light is a good value that provides a lot of features and is more than just an alarm clock and is definitely worth trying!